Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Shower Cupcakes!

Tonight my sister, and I, plus our special little helper (my nephew) made cupcakes for the baby shower we're putting on this weekend. They are fun cupcakes, since they have sprinkles in them.


Do you see how bad I am at making cupcakes the same size? Wow. I didn't realize this was the case until they came out of the oven. I need to work on that I think. And they are a little flat. Did I do something wrong I wonder? Hm.
Anyways, they are going to be smothered in icing, so I'm not too worried about it. :P
The only difference we made to the recipe was that we used margarine instead of butter.
If you would like to know how to make these cupcakes, hop over here and check them out. Plus, those pictures are way way way better, and Jessica is pretty much amazing. I want to eat everything she makes. Yes, I say her name like we're friends. It's imaginary.

Anyway.

Remember how I told you I make a mess? Here's proof. Too bad I had already cleaned up the counter, I could have showed you that, too.

That's my sister's Kitchen Aid mixer, and I long to have one of those some day. I drool over them.

I don't think I was supposed to do this, but I took a sneaky picture after I put them in the oven. Maybe that's why they are flat.....


We're icing them in a couple days, I'll show you what they look like when we do.

Don't forget to have a look at the originals! And then prepare to spend hours on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment